Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sunday Centerfold

So, the original title was going to be "Sunday Garden P***" (you know, rhymes with "horn") - just a playful way of saying "On Sundays I will simply post a picture of a pretty plant."  But then I thought, well, I did leave this blog open to being found in search engines... and I think that including that word might draw in the wrong crowd.  And while there is great humor in someone looking for that, and instead finding this blog by some vegetable geek in Ohio, the cost-benefit analysis led me to choose a new title.

So anyway, here is a picture of my current very favorite plant.  The picture (or, at least, the way I took it) does not do justice.  This was a small lavender plant given to me by a friend a few years ago.  It has since grown into a beautiful lavender bush that smells absolutely amazing.  Without further adieu, this week's centerfold...

No comments:

Post a Comment