Tuesday, July 23, 2013

What a busy week!

Leaving home during a major heatwave and then returning 2 days after a substantial rainstorm has its benefits.  All kinds of things are growing like crazy!


There are tomatoes all over!  Every single plant has at least one, and most have many more than that.


The cucumbers are growing like crazy.  While they have taken the hint to grow vertically, I did have to spread these out a little since they are really favoring the right side.  But, messy or not, these plants are starting to yield some fruit!


Okay, two to be exact.  They aren't beautiful, but I'm growing them for pickling anyway and I think these will do the job!


If you'd like to see pictures from my vacation, you can visit my other blog.  I'll be keeping up with the garden updates here but will be posting my personal content on the other site for simplicity's sake.  If you share my dual interests in vegetable gardening and health/fitness, you may have found the right place!

No comments:

Post a Comment